Friday 14 December 2007

The before and after shots - oh dear!

My change in life

I have been on a life changing program since August (subject of my other blog) and here is some evidence of the change to date. The first two photographs are 'before' taken on the 15th August, the first day of my new life. The second two were taken on the 12th December 2007, as I start to move into a stabilisation period...i.e. maintain this position.


15th August 2007














12th December 2007














The difference before & after?

Weight:
Before: 18 stone 7.3lb
After: 12 stone 0.9lb

Waist:
Before: 44" +
After: 34"
BMI:
Before: 37.2
After: 24.23

Wardrobe:
Before: A lot of XXL clothes
After: Wearing L or M size stuff

Wallet:
Before: Cash available
After: Spent everything on new clothes
Mood:
Before: Feeling unhealthy
After: Feeling great (note smug look above)

Outlook:
Before: Candidate for a stroke or heart attack
After: Added 10 years to my life

1 comment:

Gareth said...

John,

Very well done and many congratulations. You have completed a truly inspirational transformation. It is certainly motivating and enthusing me to do likewise.

GK